2008年2月4日星期一

Bus Crash No More

I saw this link from Sock Hoai's MSN. So I clicked along.

It is a petition to our dearest Minister of Transportation regarding the accident at Slim River on 25th of Jan 2008 that claimed the life of Lee Nian Ning, Mohd. Zailani and Pang Boon Eng. Accidents like this have happened too often. A lot of us taking buses like this to go back home. How can the bus company and also the ministry of transportation neglect such a problem? There should be explanation on why the bus driver continues driving although, he had 13 summones!

I do not know how much this petition will help. But I do hope, you and me, please, sign the petition. The people upstairs need to be addressed!

2 条评论:

huinee 说...

我是签了名字,但老实说,并没有带太大的期望,因为我们国家的领袖总是不会在发生超级大件事(也就是说,当事情上了国际报章的时候)前做什么的。

薇薇 说...

其实我签的时候,我也是这样想的。究竟我们亲爱的部长们,会有多重视这件事呢?现在的报章,处处可见的是Lingam的case。我想……这件事,到后来还是会被搁着。可是,试一试,尽点力量,总好过没有。你说,是吗?