2008年2月19日星期二

Random Scribble

Well well... Look at the previous update, I realized I haven't updated my blog with all my CNY photos. And the half way done FRIENDSHIP video was still kept aside in my computer without further editing though the photos and music and words are properly laid out. I am simply lazy!

To recap what I have done after leaving home for CNY celebration... I took a day off and rest at home. And I edited some photos that I collected from friends and my siblings, and tried to rearrange the photos I had with my gang of friends to send as a Vday present to them (but remain kept in my pc...).

On Vday, we didn't intend to celebrate. But at the end of it, he still surprised me with asking me out suddenly... And hence paying quite a few bucks for cab fare and etc. But well, we didn't really send flowers and gift, instead we lepak around the city until we're very tired. I didn't even dressed up for that particular "date" as I wasn't expecting any... And I brought swim suit to work so that I can swim after work. Hahaha!

Then on weekends... I spent my time, reading Harry Potter that I got from Han Chean... Until Yee Hau complained that I neglected his existance on Sunday! Haha! He must be glad that I finished the book :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for this week, I have 3 days "off from work". I have a 3 day course of "Lean Sigma" conducted by our division. Now that I know why it is called Lean Sigma, not "Lean Manufacturing", not "Six Sigma" like the courses that are offered outside. Because, the company combined some ideas from both of these, into another set of tools which are more related to our company. NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!

Throughout the course today, I can't help but thinking that the tools are more suitable and applicable to people who work in process line, and also some team leaders. As for me, I can't see the usage in the near future yet. I should think more about that and discuss with my manager when I'm back to work.

But things I realized from the course... Is that how stubborn a person can be... By directing all the tools and soft skills that are introduced into every little single negative things that his/her colleagues or more often managers had "done" to that person! I'm startled. I hope I do not need to deal with this kinda person, but nobody can run away from this, can't we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of thought running through my mind now... But I think, the main points that I wanted to remind myself are:

  1. Be proactive! With that, it means take charge of things, work on understanding it, improving it without having people "poking" on you!
  2. Have some space in mind for changes. Change is the only constant. Don't be stubborn.
  3. Before you get angry, go back to the Question of what you try to achieve by shouting and pounding?! If that wouldn't change a thing, stop torturing your own body! :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

没有评论: