2008年2月21日星期四

Gastric Flu

I'm SICK again! This is not flu, it's gastric flu...

I had fever, I felt like I need to vomit (but due to empty stomach, totally nothing out of my mouth), I felt stomach ache... Totally taken down...

I had slept thoughout the whole day. I meant throughout the whole day! I came back from the clinic at Comtech on 10+, and I headed to my bed straightaway. Because I was feeling very cold, very tired, very painful on my stomach... I got fully out of the bed around 5pm, when Yee Hau brought me porridge. Of course, I did wake up in the middle for toilet and water.

After my breakfast-lunch-dinner, I checked some emails in the living room. And guess what, I slept again... Yee Hau checked on me around 10pm, he found that I was still having fever. So he woke me up, bought a loft of Gardinia bread for me so that I can take my medicine. Then, I slept again... Till this morning.

I am still on MC today. Cause I didn't feel good still when I woke up this morning, the stomach was still pretty disturbed. But I guess I feel better now, hopefully I can run and jump fully tomorrow! :P

I don't know why... I fall sick easily since I started to work. Why? I hope I have the answer...

1 条评论:

huinee 说...

Dr. Chin says you're allergic to work. ;)