2008年11月2日星期日

Plainly Rotting

So, I'm not fully recovered yet. Thanks to Kean Ping for offering me medicine (till he graduates :D)~

Anyway, I'm not the kind of person who can sit still at home for 3 DAYS! After a day of hiding myself in bed with the official MC, I have decided, I had too much!

Yesterday, I have a very valid reason to visit the town. As of what is the valid reason, I perfer not to say till I have any positive results. Lets pray.

I have to go all the way to Dhoby Ghaut for that valid reason, after finishing my task of the day, very important one, I wandered alone along the street. And with no surprise, I ended up in a bookshop at the basement of Cathay. And no surprise again, I bought two books.

Then, I bury my head into the book at Starbucks with a cup of green tea latte and a piece of small small cake. When the time's up, I went to meet up with Yee Hau to have meal together. I complained to him earlier on, that we had spent too much time on ourselves. I need time to be together!

So, my complaints are approved so we went paktor. Hahaha...

How often you see Wei Wei in long skirt like this? :P

We ended up in a Hong Kong Cafe called "C Nai Cafe" when we strolled along East Coast Park because we saw this!

I really like Hong Kong, because they always come with very creative names. 黑白两道,乳你同酪,喷火椒盐鸡,香蕉飞仙……I just love it! We only ordered 黑白两道 and 乳你同酪 as we just had dinner not too long ago.

That's all for my weekend then, it's time to prepare my dinner :)

9 条评论:

匿名 说...

The 太极图, simple but special~

cs

薇薇 说...

hahaha, ya lo, very special, that's y we ordered that.

匿名 说...

u look so pretty =)

薇薇 说...

wah! my tail fly to the sky already!
(if i had one :P)

KiaHooi 说...

eh, wear like this when we go out, kill all the guys, wakaka...

i wanna try the coffee too~ =p

薇薇 说...

kiahooi, are you sure? I don't think i can kill all the guys.

anyway, that's not a coffee, that's dessert. the black colour portion is the black glutinous rice while the white one is almond.

:D

KiaHooi 说...

omg! tat's a dessert? really not suspecting this...

薇薇 说...

:D next time you can make that yourself :P

匿名 说...

Anoh...
Tot is coffee also..

cs