2008年4月23日星期三

The American Idols ROCK Andrew Lloyd Webber!

Ever since I knew it is going to be the ALW week, I was thrilled! I love ALW! I started to listen to his composes since I was young. YY kept an original casette tape of ALW, that was when I started to know this GREAT composer.

This week, Syesha ROCKS! It's definitely her week, she's definitely the broadway singer! I simply LOVE it! It's more than words! Really, you just have to watch it yourself!


Another singer who rocks, is Carly! I expected her to rock a little bit, but she ROCKS more than I expected! She sang one of my favourite songs, and it was FANTASTIC!


Compared to the two fantastic female singer, David Cook wasn't that great this week. He sang well, have a "ngam feel" for the song, but just, not fantastic enough. I expected him to rock the stage as usual, but the slow singing, it's not the way of David Cook that I like. Totally agree with Simon.


As for Jason Castro... Well DUDE... Isn't it obvious enough, it is time for you to LEAVE? He sang Memory like he's having short of breathe, dying, suffocating! It's the worst Memory of my life!


David Archuletta on the other hand, tried to be different, but, nah... I don't like it this week. While for Brooke White, I think she's going to suffer for the bottom 3 again...

4 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

Oh, I love Syesha too! She is great!! I always like her......
For Carly, even though she sang very well this week, I think her previous performances are not so great and hence maybe it's just about time.
Actually, I like David Cook's Music of the Night. I think he is cool. Well, of course not as cool as Billie Jeans ;p
For your Fan Cheong, I totally agree with Simon. He sounds like someone forced by his parents to sing in the wedding that he doesn't even want to attend! Terrible! sigh... what keep him in the competition? there are so many better contestants.

薇薇 说...

the one thing that I can't understand the MOST, is how the fen cheong had stayed sooooo long!

huinee 说...

What I don't understand too is why is Brooke still there! Between her and Jason, I'd kick Brooke harder in the ass to get her off that stage!

薇薇 说...

i wouldn't say that, no matter what, i would still think jason is the first to be kicked out!