2008年4月9日星期三

When "Fen Cheong" is not that "Fen Cheong" at all...

This week, Jason Castro that I hated for past few weeks wasn't that Fen Cheong at all... Though, he's still not the GREAT singer who deserves so much support in my opinion, but he's not as bad as previous weeks for this particular performance. However, I really don't like that version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow...

AND, David Cook, didn't do very well this week. Compared to his Billie Jean, well... I think Billie Jean was still his BEST performance so far! But you know, I think he is still having his very good sofa chair :-) He will

Michael Johns, is still doing GREAT :-)

If you asked me who are going to be the bottom 3?

1. Jason Castro
2. Brooke White (unfortunately, because she hasn't been doing very well ever since Let It Be)
3. Kristy (though Simon said she looks like a star tonight, I just don't like her)

As of the judges, I think Randy and Paula are getting more and more annoying!

3 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

I didn't watch AI this week. Now catching up in youtube.
the fen cheong is SO not original!!!! I heard this version before, sang by Louis Armstrong!!!!! I have that mp3!!!! Must upload in my blog to show! Stupid Fan Cheong is a COPYCAT that none of the judges notice!!!! Geram!!!!

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

Oh, and I must say, David Cook's Billie Jean is a classic live version by itself! So I think it is not fair if we continue to compare his other performances with Billie Jeans.

薇薇 说...

hahaha! no matter what, i still dont like that fen cheong....