2008年4月17日星期四

Water Boys

I was thinking to blog about David Cook's performance in AI this week, FANTASTIC performance! But, YY had already blogged about that. Well, I decided I just steal that from her :P

The reason I didn't blog right away after the show as I always did for the past weeks when I supported Michael Johns, is NOT because the elimination! We have to move on, right? Moreover, it's not my contest! The reason of delaying, is----WATER BOYS!

I've been stucked on my monitor for 3 days after work for this drama! Thanks to the very evil website, crunchyroll.com! You can watch all kinds of musical performace, jap drama, HK drama, movies etc, without downloading, on www.crunchyroll.com! Since it's such a evil website, I really need to recommend to all of you! :)

Anyway, lets back to the topic! The Water Boys!


Please imagine yourself, watching a bunch of 32 high school boys, dancing and shaking their butts in front of you, with only swimming trunks on! Yes! They are the Water Boys! They are a groups of students, devoted their time to syncronized swimming.

Of course, to be a drama, the story will not start as simple. The students have to go through hell lot of troubles that the school authority had given to them. They started with 5 members, getting through all the hurdles for 9 episodes. At the 10th episodes, they started to have supports from other students, and they grown to 32 members!

The most amazing episode, will be the finale! The syncronized swimming of 32 boys, are GREAT! Fun performance! Of course, not the Olympic standards. But enjoyable! For the 10 episodes, I enjoyed the stupid boys making fun of each other. It's as enjoyable as watching Nodame Cantabile, without the orchestra, but with cute guys to watch :P (Not really really cute la to be honest)

Tamaki Hiroshi-Chiaki Senpai in Nodame & Sato Senpai in Water Boys

To my surprise, one of the Kalefe was Chiaki Senpai from Nodame Cantabile. Totally different characteristics he played in this drama. I prefer his acting in Nodame though.

I always love this kinda brainless, funny, short and simple Japanese Drama! Recommended!
>.<

没有评论: