2008年4月1日星期二

I'm Bored

Life's been pretty stagnant lately.

Wake up at 7+ in the morning, work, dinner, surf net, sleep...

It's been like that for weeks...

I've been giving myself a lot of excuses of not getting out to jog, swim, gym etc. Cause simply, I work till averagely 7pm almost everyday. I tried to go swimming once at 7.15pm at our club house. Gosh, it's kinda scary cause I was the only one in the pool with the dim lights. I was thinking, if I were happened to be drown, nobody will know until the next morning when the workers clean the pool. I got up from the pool after merely 20mins of exercise. *Chicken*

Because it's all about work, I feel direntionless after work. Like I do not live with a clear objective everyday. Day in and day out, SAME. And, energy-less. The only thing that I'm looking forward day in and day out, is my weekend. Not because I can sleep and rest and do nothing. It's because I can do everything! Especially getting out with my DSLR and play photo shooting.

It has come to a point, that I have to sit down, read some books, get my thoughts back. And LIVE!

没有评论: