2008年7月7日星期一

After Fruit Fasting

As per Kia Hooi's request, here's my followed up report of fruit fasting...

Well, my fruit fasting didn't really go as what I've expected. I managed to pass through all the temptations of food. I even accompanied Yee Hau to have his lunch while all I had was just a glass of papaya juice. (I'm so proud of myself!!!) The only temptation is----> THE COFFEE! Anyway, the whole day went on fine.

The next day, out of my expectation. I didn't go to toilet thousands of times. Instead, twice only. That could be due to on the fasting day itself, I have had 2 toilet trips already. I can't be sure. But after close to 3 hours of patiently waiting, I ended my "toilet waiting" with 2 half boiled eggs breakfast like any of my usual weekends.

I didn't feel hungry at all at lunch time but I had a light sandwich to go with, and another juice. Then, I went shopping shopping at Orchard :D And I managed, to not drink a tiny bit of coffee :D

Then for dinner, I decided to go for delicious yet light food, the Japanese Soba at Paragon. (This delicious home made soba was recommended by Sock Hoai, it's called Shimbashi Soba at level B1 in Paragon. It's a bit pricey, but delicious.)

How do I feel? I obviously do not feel lighter, but my stomach was obviously flat in the morning! Maybe I should do this regularly? Say... once a month?

Anyone care to join?

2 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

Your papaya juice is 100% pure juice or value-added?

Anyway, I think you're doing pretty good. Let's keep this up~

薇薇 说...

of coz it's the 100% pure juice :)