2008年7月8日星期二

It Must Have Been Quite a Scene, If...

I vomit...

As what I have planned, I went to gym after work. But it was already quite late, around 6.30pm, and what's worse, I was actually a little bit of hungry. As my storage of food in the cabinet had went low, I didn't take any snacks for tea. And I still insisted, that I have to go gym.

After close to an hour of exercising, I came back. Bought a Subway sandwich and sat in front of my TV as usual. After 3/4 finishing the sandwich, I felt full all of the sudden. I didn't suspect anything, so I just put the sandwich aside. And then, I started to feel something in my throat. I knew it's something but I tried to convince myself it's NOT! Mind you, it's within minute after I set the leftover aside.

Then, I just walked calmly to my toilet bowl and BLAAHHHHH.... Here goes my $5.50 meal.

I was thinking, it could be a scene, if this would have happened in Subway itself :P

Anyway, no worries. It's not that I'm falling sick, I just upset my stomach with emptiness for too long and even strained my body to gym. I shan't do that anymore...

$5.50, wasted :P

9 条评论:

匿名 说...

adui.. no wonder u're getting thinner and thinner.
lol.

薇薇 说...

aiyoh... my weight has been the same all the time... where got become thinner n thinner...

huinee 说...

Aiyo! Is that your idea of keeping fit? >.<

薇薇 说...

yuan wang a da ren....

薇薇 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
KiaHooi 说...

Wa... so serious! If HC knew this he'd said 'if only you went to dinner with me'...

薇薇 说...

hahaha! I bet HC would :P

匿名 说...

Are you pregnant?! Don't lie, everybody will know sooner or later.

薇薇 说...

zhou bo tong... mai siau la!