2008年7月26日星期六

Things to Ponder

Life's been going on a very fast pace lately. I've been excusing myself way too often, from pondering things that had happened. Today, I've decided not to give this excuse to myself, and to sit down and think.

Of job
I've finally have a clearer mind of what I'm doing. Seriously for the past one year, I've been... struggling to find out where do I come in to help? It was so troubling, that I don't really know my stand. Now, I grabbed, and I hold it. It was troubling because, it feels like you're living without a purpose.

Uncertainties
There are so much uncertainties nowadays. Too much anxiety in the air to bear with. But my colleagues are right, the big fishes are changing their position but small prawns will still have to work. So don't worry.
Well, when there are so much uncertainties, you just don't really know what will turn out to be. Maybe, it's for the good. We'll never know. So, why worry?

EQ level
Kia Hooi congratulated me yesterday, for my improvement in EQ level! Yes, in one way or another, I grabbed the knot to control myself not to get crazy and stay calm when people step on my tail. An improvement to celebrate :)

So?
Well, so... now I've found the purpose, I'll have to live with the purpose. I'll remind myself from time to time.

Remind me when you catch me being lazy and procrastinating.

1 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

tell me when you're lazy and I'll remind you! =P