2008年7月31日星期四

Control...

Just as I thought I have some control over my EQ and temper, I found that I can actually control one case by one case, but not when they all come in a bundle.

I said to myself:" Loser...."

I have been putting myself with lots of negative energy lately. I bug myself for lots of negative things that had happened to me, and keep thinking about them, keep wanting to talk about them, keep defending, keep avoiding, keep protecting... I feel so helpless, as if the only way to get out of it, is to finish the episode. I hope it to be asap.

I need to get back to the normal me.

2 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

when trying to be positive and strong, sometimes we tend to forget that it's ok to feel vulnerable at times... if u ever need to grumble, give me a buzz! have fun at Kukup!

薇薇 说...

hehe, dont worry, i will :)