2009年2月12日星期四

Bored... Recharged... Bored... Recharged...

I admit, I don't have much patience in a lot of things. I couldn't stand too much routine works, I get bored easily too. Probably that's why I get addicted to Mythbusters, they have new stuffs all the time!

Economy down turn has sneaking into my work. I wouldn't say things are not coming in at all, but new things don't come in a lot. It's more of piling up some routine or follow up stuffs rather than new things. I started to get bored, not motivated etc.

Fortunately for me, I found new stuffs to play around! Yeah! In the next few months or so, please talk everything in Nano scale with me, I'm going into nano world~

I get a lil excited about all these.

Man! Now I found the "root cause" of me being lazy for the past weeks!

I'm all recharged now :P

9 条评论:

huinee 说...

Nano, nano nano nano, nano nano nano...nano nano nano...lalala...

:P For some reason reading this post reminds me of that stupid song from the Nano candy commercial from years ago... >.<

Glad to hear you're all recharged now!

薇薇 说...

oi~ siau kah~

what is the commercial? why i can't recall de?

匿名 说...

Here you go...
http://www.indomerchant.com/duriancandy.html

薇薇 说...

eric, mind to tell me what is that? i don't dare to open the link,

huinee 说...

That link is just a link to a website that is selling the Nano Nano candy. :P If you search for "nano nano candy" on Google, that's the first hit.

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

eeerrr????what is the relationship between you and nano technology??

薇薇 说...

hahahahha.... tell u next time ba, takkan want me to explain here?

匿名 说...

Same as you. I will get bored and not motivated on routine jobs easily.

You have chance to work on nano tech? In Altera, every things go big, bigger, even bigger. Boring.

薇薇 说...

not that my comp involved in nano tech, but i'm taking up a new equip to measure changes in nano range.

getting bigger good ma, not like me, everyday pang kang my eyes are very strained...