2009年2月19日星期四

I Just HATE Announcement Nowadays..

Annoucement: 5% pay cut!


Nowadays, announcements mean bad news. I hate announcement.

I know life is meant to have some hiccups occasionally, it is how the creator (I don't have a God) test our ability, capability and endurance.

But, just for once, can you please allow me to do something I want in my own blog space? I know I seldom spell this word, I hardly have this word coming out from my mouth...

FUCK! I really do not know how the hell I'm going to cope with anything which is coming after this. Probably something even worse that I never thought of when I first graduated! Fucking bad way to start a day! ARGH!!!!

On the bright side, I am still keeping my job. I am starting to look around for part time that can help me to pay my bills. I am starting to get prepared.

Live goes on, I still have my family, my boyfriend, my good friends to support me! Time is tough, that is how I grow stronger!

9 条评论:

ChoonShih 说...

From your the way you spell F.U.C.K., I know you are pissed off. What's wrong to express your own emotion? I've got -10%. Congrats for keeping your job and be thankful for it. Look at others.

peiyun 说...

Sorry to hear about the paycut, and it's definitely alright to swear just to let off steam!

Like you said, look on the bright side. I know a few unemployed friends now, really very 'cham'..

All the best~

匿名 说...

Look open a bit. 5 % nia, at least you still have your job.

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

5% not that bad lah.... mostly I heard are 10 ~ 25%

shiauthing 说...

Dun let the 5% pay cut to be your 5% happy cut, ok?
You will be fine :)

薇薇 说...

hi everybody, don't worry. like i said, i am planning some sort of "contingency" plan. of coz, take some time, one at a time.

of coz i'm quite unhappy at first... but have to face it no matter what.

ganbatte everybody!

Miharu 说...

It's not my place to say this, but... take it easy. Let's pray for better days ahead (although we don't really know when the light at the end of the tunnel will come....)

huinee 说...

*HUGS* Hope you're feeling calmer now...this piece of news really sucks, but I know you'll overcome it! Over here it's pretty bad too, even though we don't have pay cut yet, but our taxes most likely will be increased soon, and the CA state govt won't be giving us back state taxes that they owe us any time soon!

Stay motivated!!!

薇薇 说...

hello everybody, this post was written some moment after i received the news. the sadness was so strong at the time.

don't worry, i never let this take away any of my happiness. i'm still the same, and very looking forward for my coming trip. (u see la, need to do more part time job to maintain the travel lifestyle i have)

don't worry, wei wei will do her best to keep herself living well:D
thanks everybody!