2009年2月21日星期六

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


This movie, can be described as peaceful like what Yee Hau did.

The movie started with Benjamin being born like an old man. Doctor diagnosed Benjamin, and said he won't be able to live long. But as years go by, Benjamin's mother celebrated his birthdays thinking they were going to be the last, every year. However, miracles do happen in our lives, Benjamin lived through and got younger and younger every year.

The show moved on quite slow, but throughout the movie, you won't feel bored at all. I didn't even realize it was almost 3 hours. I like especially the ending of the movie, I think the ending of how they put the characters of the movie together with the most important theme was brilliant. Especially the clock. I like the cinematography.

Will Brad Pitt win the best leading actor in Oscar? I think he won't. I haven't watched all the movies that were nominated this year. But I doubt he can be better than Sean Penn. Seriously, Sean Penn vs Brad Pitt, for sure, Sean Penn. How about other actors? Seriously, I am not in the place to judge. I didn't watch them at all.

However, Brad Pitt and Cate Blancett really did very well. And a side note, Brad Pitt is still sooooooooo good looking! I'm liking him again :P

It is definitely a show that worth a watch!

5 条评论:

Unknown 说...

looks like a nice movie to me... newspaper talking bout it almost everyday

薇薇 说...

really? wah... a bit kua zhang wor...

KiaHooi 说...

hmm, really lots of ppl talking about this movie, i should go watch it =p

匿名 说...

I couldn't believe I haven't watch this movie YET. LOL!
will watch it within these few days =)
and..
yes, Sean Penn won! =P

薇薇 说...

yea ppl, you should really watch this~

yeah... sean penn won, but too bad i haven't seen the movie and singapore had only showed the show for very short period of time.