2009年2月16日星期一

YouTube Symphony

Wei Jie had recommended this to me last week. I love it!

I always like Tan Dun, since I watched one of his interview with Lu Yu, I thought he's cute and romantic :P




The music is my type of liking, merry and happy ending, and a bit "cartoony". I can't explain, but somehow, the image of a flock of animals running around, with greenery well grown, blue sky, wide horizon, river flowing... They just appeared! I guess I watched too much cartoons.

Even youtube can have a symphony, I think nothing is impossible. Who would have thought youtube could create a symphony of their own few years back? I guess we should never afraid of having dreams.

Dream, and don't afraid to dream big!

2 条评论:

斌世无双 说...

siapa tu?

薇薇 说...

u mean tan dun? he's a musician from china, a composer and a conductor. well known in the world, mainly because of the theme song from 卧虎藏龙。