2009年5月2日星期六

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus



I was so wrong to say The Dark Knight was the last movie we could see Heath Ledger on silver screen. As I was Youtube-ing (I know it's a sin!), I realized there's an upcoming movie by Heath Ledger, named The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

Due to his tragic death in the middle of the film production, and fortunate enough it is actually an imaginative & fantasy type of movie, the director Terry Gilliam (Director of Twelve Monkeys) transformed the character played by Heath Ledger into one that could physically transformed into different people. Hence, this role, named Tony, will be shared by 4 wonderful actors, Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp ( OMG! ), Jude Law and Colin Farrell.


I am looking forward!

5 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

me too!

Unknown 说...

Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell all do the movie to raise money for Heath Ledger's daughter...

and this movie should be very creative

薇薇 说...

oh is it?
I didn't know about that

~AmK~ 说...

this movie will be on screen some time in this month rite? was waiting for it since early this year...

薇薇 说...

i don't think it's coming this month. the website said it might be in september. and the official website was still under construction the last time i visited.

well, let's wait~