2009年5月13日星期三

Not My Day

It's not my day!

I nearly can't get out from the house this morning because Yee Hau took two pairs of keys accidentally. I searched high and low, up and down, left and right, in and out.... Luckily, my housemate was still around so he left his keys for me as I'm the last one to leave.

When I was working in the lab, I got a deep cut in my finger, bleeding non stop, and swollen! The worst part was, I got insulted by the panel doctor when she asked me:"Are you a Singaporean?" I answered her no with a puzzled looking face, what has my nationality got to do with my cut? Then, she asked me:"Can you understand what I'm talking about?"

WTF!

After that, she wrote me a refer letter to A&E. I was quite puzzled, though I have a deep cut, but I didn't see a need to go A&E. I asked her if it's that serious. I thought she might be concerned with some other things that lay man like me didn't think of. But, she gave me the you-are-so-stupid look and said:"It depends on you. I won't force you to go A&E."

@#$%#$%@#$%$

No matter how I phrased my question, she asked me to decide on my own!

Before I left the clinic, I asked her if I were to go A&E, which hospital should I go to. This was her reply.

"No worries dear, all the A&E in Singapore can handle a cut like this."

BLOODY HELL!!!

I didn't go to A&E at the end but just a nearby clinic that I went before which I think the doctor was quite ok. I was given injection and antibiotic and a proper bandage! (The bandage of the first panel doc looked something like I did with my left hand alone!)

That's how I ended up typing this blog with my right hand partially cacat in my room...

My hand will not get cut if I was locked in the house. Right?

This is just not my day!

4 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

how's ur finger doing? can bend di?

薇薇 说...

hey, still cannot bend fully, coz i tried and the wound would open if i do :P

huinee 说...

Walao! My blood really boil after reading what the doctor said! Hope your finger is ok now...

薇薇 说...

it's a very lousy doctor....
but i'm already ok now~~
:)