2009年5月16日星期六

Public Enemies

Johnny Depp
(adapted from firstshowing.net)


Christian Bale
(adapted from firstshowing.net)


You cannot resist Johnny Depp, no matter he's a gay pirate, or a weirdo with scissors hands, or a barber who killed... What more if he's a handsome young man? Be it a robber, who cares :P

Christian Bale is in the movie too, the best batman ever. A man who bring out a luxury white colour shirts who caught my attention.

Johnny Depp and Christian Bale, who can resist? Surely not me! I'm looking forward!!!
By the way, this is based on true story. I don't want to spoil your enjoyment of watching a movie, so, I'll just share the trailer. Visit the homepage too~


3 条评论:

YinXin 说...

I watched the trailer and I can't help but to go "Johnny, shoot me!" ;p

薇薇 说...

wah yin xin, you're more serious than me :P

huinee 说...

Yummy...Christian Bale~