2009年5月13日星期三

My Beloved Cousins



We are a group of cousins who did not physically grow up together in our childhood days. We only see each other every or every other weekend when we were still very very young, when my grandma was still staying in the old house. As we grow up, some of us further study and work abroad, some of us migrated, some of us remain in Penang.

But the special bond between us never really break. We always look forward for the Chinese New Year gathering, or any other smaller gatherings that we had here and there in a year.

I grew up to think that cousins are supposed to be like this until I realized from friends and other families, that this is not really the way it is.

I appreciate this cousins to cousins love, which has no age boundaries, ranges from 30 to 1 year old, of no generation gap.

Of course, I think we'll continue to stay in this strong bond :D

You guys are the coolest cousins! (Sara, Stephen, Sonia, that includes you guys too!)

4 条评论:

Unknown 说...

I enjoyed every moment when we are together!!!

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

We define "happy family" (^^Y

薇薇 说...

me too~

薇薇 说...

wah! comment at the same time!