2010年4月11日星期日

Nando's Chicken

The last day of my home trip was spent for 扫墓 at Penang Island, my grandparents. We woke up early morning, packed everything needed for 扫墓 as well as my bag pack to fly back to Singapore.

It was unearthly 6am when we departed from home. I didn't bring my camera up to the hill along as I thought my mom will scold, but ended up she didn't scold my sister. Next year, I'll bring.

After扫墓, there's no point to go back to BM and then came out to airport again. So we had our breakfast dim sum then shopping at Gurney Plaza. Didn't get anything, but I've got my long missing Nando's Chicken in Gurney Plaza before I flew to Singapore.



There's no Nando's Chicken here in Singapore, but there's one Nando's alike, called Barcelos. I don't quite like it, it's more expensive, and definitely not as tasty. Things back home, are always the best.

We're all full from our breakfast, so mom and dad ordered the half chicken set to share. Looks yummy isn't it?

Ah En, YY and I shared a platter. YY and I couldn't stop taking photos, but the food were so tempting, my dad just had to make us act faster! Hahaha.... It's really hard for them to have a good meal when YY and I brought our cameras along. Pity...

A meal at Nando's before departing to the Lion City, real good. But it's never as good as dining at home.

Mom's cooking is still the best in the world.

9 条评论:

Miharu 说...

Nando's is the best! I love the extra hot peri-peri. Btw, one outlet will be opening in Bugis soon ;)

薇薇 说...

Really?
that's a good news!!!

匿名 说...

Yes,Wei Wei.

Nando's
Opening Soon.
The address is as below,

200 Victoria Street
Bugis Junction S188021
hehehe...
Best regards,
dolphin

薇薇 说...

whoa, you even have the address!
thanks~

are you hc's colleague?

匿名 说...

是呀!

薇薇 说...

谢谢你这么捧场!

匿名 说...

没事!爱你的blog and photos...

White Water 说...

let's all go makan Nando's when the outlet is open. :)

薇薇 说...

thanks dolphin!

hc, ya, really wish to go makan!