2010年4月21日星期三

Totally Immersed in my Homework

I have assigned a homework to myself, which is, to post a photo a day on my photo blog, like a photo diary for my own.

After a few days, I realized, that is a damn tough job! Why did I sign myself in to this in the first place? Most of my photos were taken in the evening, after work. (Obviously, I can't do those at work) And there were days I skipped because I reached home too late, and it was sometimes past 12am to the next day, there's no way to turn the clock back just for "daily photo" (Excuses.... obviously)

The most difficult part is, what should I take on my routine daily life?

However, it may seem crazy, but I've been enjoying this tough assignment. As Sheena mentioned, it helps me to pay more attention to little things that happen in daily life. Which is so true.

Maybe 365 days from now, when I look back to this collection, I will feel very satisfied for what I've done :)

Assignment for myself is always better than assignments from teachers :p

(The photos were labeled as Daily Scribble in Photo Blog)

没有评论: