2007年10月7日星期日

Elmo Loves You~~

I know Ying Ying is going to say:"Wei's playing the stupid personality test again..." while playing it! Hahahaha!

Try this~

You Are Elmo

Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do!

You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing.

You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you.

How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"

7 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

I'm Cookie Monster

Misunderstood as a primal monster, you're a true hedonist with a huge sweet tooth.

You are usually feeling: Hungry. Cookies are preferred, but you'll eat anything if cookies aren't around.

You are famous for: Your slightly crazy eyes and usual way of speaking

How you life your life: In the moment. "Me want COOKIE!"

薇薇 说...

don't eat me when u have nth to eat ok? :P

KiaHooi 说...

wa...imagine...cookie monster eat elmo...

sesame street will never be the same again!!!

muahahaha....(the Count punya laugh...)

Martian 说...

me cookie monster too...i think elmo's spot on for you there..

薇薇 说...

y everybody seems to be cookie monster???hahaha....please...don't eat me!
:P

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

Hey, I'm Elmo too! I always love Elmo (^^)

薇薇 说...

hahaha!finally someone is Elmo like me. hehe...

long live ELMO!~