2007年10月19日星期五

Sick at Home, Poor Thing...

Well well, I'm SICK...

It's not a good month for me, I've been feeling not so well most of the days throughout the month. I had sprained neck, I had flu back home during Raya... Yesterday, everything adds up, I had flu, sore throat, feverish, diarrhea (a bit)...

I take it as normal sickness, so I went to work. But after a few hours, I thought I couldn't do well at work, so I took a half day off and I rest at home, slept for the whole day until I missed the opening hour of clinic. I cooked porridge and chrysanthemum tea for myself and I thought I shall be alright this morning.

But NO! I couldn't get up for work, so I slept through the morning and went to see a doctor. Poor thing...

I hate to be sick because I feel helpless... And being at home for nothing to do at all, simply sleeping, makes me feel useless too....

Luckily I'm already feeling better after the medicine and some sleep. Tomorrow will be a better day~

2 条评论:

Ah Fong 说...

should have feeling better now, rite? i have also gone through sick days recently...

let's take care together!! :)

薇薇 说...

i'm all better right now.

:)