2007年10月24日星期三

Heading to?

I remember some of the phrases from my boss. Sometimes, I think they're very meaningful. He said, "Since when following people is a good idea?" He had told me something similar before, not just once or twice. He likes to have new ideas, new way of doing things. I guess, that was why several months ago he decided to try a fresh grad for the first time in the department.

I reflect the things that I have done. I think, sometimes, maybe I've followed too much. And it is proven that I had followed the wrong person once. Lucky for me, nothing big happened to me.

I'm already 4 months in my job but I am still feeling very NEW. There are so many things to learn, so many techniques to analyse a failure. I learn my way to different techniques and different equipments and principles with every different material that I'm dealing with. It is also good, that I have the chance to know different people, across the departments and institutes.

There's no end for the road called learning. But it doesn't make sense as well, if I have to depend on others so much on every job request I received. So, what's the plan? I asked myself.

Sometimes I kinda feel that I'm heading no where.

Well... Where shall I head?

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Almost 1.5 years in working, me also think that I am 'new' in my job. Not realli a good thg bcos I should have 'grown' more liao de...

anyway, there are thgssss to learn, and study, and practice and.. and.. and..
that's y work is fun :)

cs

薇薇 说...

true.. there are always things to learn, sometimes i just feel like time is not enough! hehehe...