2007年10月28日星期日

Of work and career

I always wonder, what makes people feel bored of going to work? Is that because we've lost our passion to things in daily life? Is that because we're affected by negative energy around us when people having too much of complaints? Or is it because, we simply never feel our importance in things that we do?

I think, it is important, to feel important. Every single person, likes to feel "being" there, Being Somebody to someone. I think the feeling of that, makes a person strives harder.

I saw Hui Nee blogging about the life of her job. I like the way she said, she feels good because things she does, will affect millions of costumers of the product. And that makes her feel good, and wants to do the best for the products! I feel that's a very positive way to deal with our job. If you think it's just a job, I think we'll possibly stuck at the same condition for quite some time. Until one day, some luck strikes you and you've got promoted. If you think it's your career, and you can make a difference, you can!

So, I think it applies not just in our career. We have to find our own passion in every tiny little things that we do, everyday. That will keep us going.

Cheers~

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

I normally put it in this way:
If your job constantly consuming/exhausting your energy(momentum, motivation, watever you call it), instead of generating positive energy for you to go further.. Most likely you are having a wrong job le :)

cs (fin eating orange, but still single hand typing)

薇薇 说...

well, that could be right too!
work and life, if you have the passion, you could just never get enough of it.