2007年8月14日星期二

It is a Happy Never Ending-Just another Reflection

It's never ending learning process, and I'm definitely enjoying it.

It has been two months since I started to work. I have learned to be more confident in things that I have doubts and also a lot on technical site of my work. Thanks to my boss, he had given me the freedom to ask whatever I have in my mind. He encourages me to ask scientific stuffs, because he said sometimes these people work too "engineeringly". They only "hentam" to get something but never understand how and why.

Had a little talk with my boss today. He had given me the whole picture of the business organization. He had done this on my 1st week in company. But at that time, I have totally nothing in my mind. So, he decided to give me another one, a more thorough one. And of course, I had my mind and thoughts expressed too. Felt better as I have not talked to my boss a single word for a month. It always seems like he doesn't know what I'm up to.

There's too much to learn, and too little time we have. If I'm not energetic enough, I think I'm not going anywhere. So, I'm dedicated to learn more and more with high energetic level! ^_^

Plans that I have:
  1. Run at least 2/3 times per week so that I can make it to 5km on 1st Sept and 10km on 2nd Dec.
  2. Salsa introductory classes commencing on 31st Aug.
  3. Start my saving funds for travel and DSLR!
  4. Read everyday.
  5. Financial Planning!! Learning! Learning!
  6. Never give up on my dreams (secret :P)
Things that I'm looking forward (SO MUCH!):
  1. Feng Shao Xian's Concert on 25th Aug back in Penang (Dewan Sri Pinang)
  2. Jacky Cheung's Concert on 14th Sept in Bukit Jalil Stadium
Things that I hope I can have more ($$ of course!):
  1. More FREE concerts in the park
  2. Variety concerts in halls etc.
  3. Pick up my music back to the track again... ( I doubt)
What I need to improve:
  1. Stop letting myself brain dead. THINK THINK! Don't do without thinking!
  2. Note down things even though I think I'm going to get them in my brain, but eventually I didn't!
  3. Have some time to rest my mind... Stop the noise pollution in the brain for a moment.
  4. Pay attention!
Ok, I think that's all I have in mind today. Maybe I shall get some fresh air and get a peace of mind now.

^_^

3 条评论:

huinee 说...

Wow you sound so organized already! :) All the best~ I know you can do it! :D Don't forget to eat/drink well and rest well too la!

匿名 说...

you go girl!! I'm with u! I've exactly the same plans as you do!!
Like exactly... all 1-6! all strike! hahaa

u take care! wishing u better dayssss ahead!!

薇薇 说...

thanks thanks!
thank you for the support! hoho...