2007年8月19日星期日

Things Changed

Nothing's forever, whether you like it or not. Face this!

You thought the one you love will be the eternal love. The next thing you know, he/she has another person by the side.

You thought you have a hapy life in the small town you lived in. The next thing you know, you've moved to a bigger city to live like an adult.

You thought happy life in small town will not change when you moved. The next thing you know, the happy small town becomes another big city.

You thought friends are forever. The next thing you know, you're telling yourself "Friends are not forever. But best friends are."

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy and grateful with what I have at the very moment and live my fullest all the time. But maybe sometimes, other people need to face this fact too. Don't you think so?

1 条评论:

Miharu 说...

I think that is the most difficult part of life: to embrace every tide of change that washes upon you. What makes it tough is the emotional nature of human beings. But then again, in retrospect, I think it also brings out the best of mankind. Keep faith!