2008年1月2日星期三

2008

I can't write.

I think I had a long holiday, too long, that caused my brain to rust. I can't write, I do not know what to express, and I do not think properly.

I should have planned how to achieve what I need to, in the remaining 364 days. But I didn't... I shall beat myself up.

Exercise
Anyway, I gave my 2008 a good start by going to gym after work. I knocked off work earlier today, as I really can't focus myself. (Thank goodness that flexibility is the culture) It's been a exactly a month after the Standard Chartered Run. Meaning, it's been exactly a month I did not exercise. So, I consider this as a good start for myself.

Coffee
As a start of my 2008, I restrained myself with just a cup of coffee this morning. Yup, I have been drinking a lot of coffee lately. Erm... I think I shall admit it's plainly addiction. We'll see what will be tomorrow and the day after.

Food and Weight
Again, as a start of my 2008, I had salad for my dinner today. I indulged myself with lots of good food (good is an understatement, SUPER DELICIOUS FOOD) in Penang. From hawker stalls to restaurants, and never missed that, HOME COOKED FOOD! I had a party on X'mas night, and we had lots of grilled food. Too much of meat, and also wine for the December. And I gained my extra inches already. I weigh 49kg this evening! That's why I decided I need more vege and fruits.

Salad is good.

Of Reflections.
There's one thing I really need to address to myself. I found that I am still lack of confident at work place, and sometimes, hide away from things and get back to the shell. I think, one of the very very main concern, is I'm always afraid to be embarrassed. I know I have been improving a bit, but it is not enough.

This is the main concern, and I need to work this out!

Bed Time
It's 12.10am right now. I shall sleep soon.

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

quote: "It's been a exactly a month after the Standard Chartered Run. Meaning, it's been exactly a month I did not exercise. So, I consider this as a good start for myself."
similarity == 100%

quote: "As a start of my 2008, I restrained myself with just a cup of coffee this morning."
I still at my zero cup since 2008 ^_^


cs

huinee 说...

Good luck with your resolutions~ :) Remember to take care of yourself la...I don't want to see you left with stick-and-bones the next time I go back leh~ :P Hehehe...