2008年1月25日星期五

One complain filed :P

I've filed a complaint from Vinh (my FYP mentor) that I've been writing my blog too much, in Chinese. Hahaha! Anyway, I didn't write this in English just for you. I do this because I'm so tired and lazy today. But I promise I'll do some balance, if possible.

I'm sitting in the dining room, drinking my jasmine tea like every other night and writing down something in the blog. Because I figure it's really time for me to wake up and grow up! Now that I know, how the "reality" is. Nobody is going to care, and so you're going to learn to cover your own ass! And you know what? I start to ponder, am I going to live this for the rest of my life?

*cough*

But no matter what, I know I ain't going to give up now or in the near future. I will achieve what I have set for myself, some big things, before I made any big changes in my life. Never say die! I'm so going to do everything I'm doing now, and DO IT WELL!

*Keep my fingers crossed*

I realize, life is nothing, but inertia. If you're once lazy, you're going to be lazy for a long while, or even forever. So, if you're really going into something, make sure you keep yourself doing. Because, I'm really experiencing this. Remember how I said I want to keep a healthy life and diet and so on. Well, good that I'm still going to gym or swim at least twice a week. But the bad thing is, I sort of couldn't control myself for junk food! Sigh... I even have to "hide" my junk food away from my cubicle, and keep them in my colleague's cube, since he's away for 3 weeks to reservice. But we're sitting way too near...

I need determination.
I will develop my learning skills.
I will figure out what is there for me.
I will achieve big things, and I will have to draw a plan.

I will! I swear I will!

I think if I were to master in some of the theory in Buddhism bla bla bla, I will have no facial expression changes, no anger, but clear mind of what had happened this week.

Life is again, nothing, but to learn, endlessly.

2 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

I think I already welcomed you to the boh song club few days back...right?

Haha...

Anyway, yeah, keep moving, don't lose the rhythm.

Bop, bop, bop...
Bop to the top~

薇薇 说...

yaya. the boh song club! anyway, the boh song club's activities are find a way how to overcome the boh song! :P