2008年1月27日星期日

Food


It's been some time I never uploaded some photos of the food that I had. Well, I had some Korean style BBQ chicken last weekend in Cineleisure, Orchard. I don't really remember the name of the shop, but the shop is located at the basement of Cineleisure. The rice isn't great, but the BBQ chicken is well marinated, hence, yes, quite delicious. However, the salad is just "maa maa desu". Nothing special.


Chicken Soup, a drumstick and a Shitake mushroom >.<


Sweet Chili Prawns

Bean sprout, carrot and fishball with XO sauce ^_^

It's been a while since I cooked my own lunch. Finally, I did it again. Went to the nearest NTUC to buy some groceries last night. It's SOOOOOO crowded! I thought the whole population of Jurong came out to squeeze in NTUC! Crazy... However, I still manage to get myself some food.

Not the best meal in the world, but satisfied :)

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Looks good, way to go :)

cs

薇薇 说...

hohoho! u take picture of what you cook also la!