2008年8月13日星期三

The Hope

Just when I thought we could celebrate Wong Choong Hann's victory against Taufik Hidayat, and expecting him to be able to march into R8 smoothly. He LOST!

I managed to catch the game of Choong Hann vs Taufik before I left home to Singapore on Monday night. It was a great match, and I'm proud of Choong Hann to be able to beat Taufik, one of the greatest player of this era. I thought I was going to blog about it when I'm free, until I found out that, he was defeated by Taiwan player, Xie Yu Xing. Never expected that! As for the previous victory, I'll just let Ying Ying do the reporting.


To think at the bright side, at least Taufik is no longer in the game. One strong enemy down!

Lee Chong Wei will have to take bigger and heavier pressure now as his teammate had failed to make his way. Chong Wei will have to defeat Sony from Indonesia so that he can march into semifinal. Based on the statistics, Chong Wei defeated Sony 4 times in total 6 times of matches againts each other. Let's hope for the best from Chong Wei! We'll always support you!!!

Lee Wan Wah & Chong Tan Fook, despite of being top 4 in the rank, had been defeated by the Korean pair last night. I have to say I'm not too disappointed, as they have not been great. Koo Keng Kiat & Tan Boon Heong on the other hand, will face the world No.1 Indonesian pair tonight 9.30pm. KKK & TBH had shocked the world in Doha, to defeat the world No. 1 pair. Can they do that again? I sure hope they will!

It's so hard to be badminton players in Malaysia, as they're always the only hope for medals.

Can they write a new page in Malaysia sports history to acheive the first gold medal after decades of participation?

Let's pray and give full support!~

没有评论: