2008年8月11日星期一

Olympic 2008


Beijing Olympic 2008 had finally opened all the eyes of foreigners!

I know I can never missed opening ceremony. Hence, on Friday, I took a day leave and left Singapore on Thursday night, to make sure, on Friday 8.08pm, I'm at home. Needless to say, by now everybody should know how fantastic the opening ceremony was.
It's an important event to China, it's an important event to all the Chinese all around the world! Everybody has been waiting for years, for the 8.08pm moment. And they've made it, they've made it wonderfully. I'm so delighted!

In just 3 days, Michael Phelps had already broken Olympic and World record and of course, won his first gold medal, pushing his way to his goal 8 gold medals. Park Taehwon from Korea had surprised everybody too, by winning 400m freestyle. This 18 year old young boy has his way to go...
Michael Phelps


Park Tae-hwan

All Malaysians' had been betting all the hopes onto one person's shoulder, Lee Chong Wei. I just discovered from wikipedia that this 26 year old young man studied in Jit Sin Primary (B) just like me! :D (No wonder he's so good!) He had jut won his way to Men Singles R16 by taking down Ronald Susilo from Singapore straight set! I'm so happy for him! But he still has a long way to go...

Lee Chong Wei

2 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

and wong choon han won against taufik!

well, I know we already discussed this but still wanna cheer it up here. hahaha...

薇薇 说...

yes! i'm going to blog about it!

I'm really delighted that both lee chong wei and wong choong hann made their way to R16!