2007年2月28日星期三

Batman Begins


I have to admit that I'm a little bit slow in watching movies. Going to cinema for every single movie is soooooo un-affordable, buying DVD in Malaysia is obviously a better choice to watch movies but I'm in Singapore most of the time. That is why, I was slow.

Ying Ying, Khai Lin, Ah Ku and me went to shop for DVD at Batu Ferringi the other day and 4 of us spent total RM160 on DVDs alone!!!Hahahaha!!! I managed to watch a few movies before coming to Singapore.

The first one I watched is Batman Begins. I know it's a little bit too late. But this is really good! Better than Spidy. (En's going to kill me for this), and it's relatively better than the George Clooney Batman. Anyway, I still think Michael Keaton played the best Batman ever, though it's a little bit old to mention about it right now, the younger generation like my brother might not know who the hell is Michael Keaton, but I think he's the best Batman!

I like Batman because he's not that heroic, at least not 100%. He has the grey spots, in between good and bad. I guess this is the reality right, no one is 100% good in nature.

4 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

hey, i actually wanted to blog about this movie but since you did it, i just leave my comments here lah (^^)

I like this movie too. Batman finally is 'dark' again. I agree. Micheal Keaton is the greatest (or maybe because Tim Burton is best handling 'dark' movie?) but I like Christian Bale too. I start to like him since The Prestige. I think he is a good actor. Oh, and I really have to mention this: I think the poster is real cool! (^^)

薇薇 说...

not a fan of christian bale,but yea,he's not bad as batman.
anyway,i didnt know the old batmans are tim burton's. wow!

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

you don't know??? I thought you are Tim Burton's fans!
He has Beetlejuice, then Batman, then I started to announce that I love Tim Burton (^^b

薇薇 说...

huh?i really dunno ma...i'm not tim burton's fans la,as in i dont follow every movie he made. but his movies has a "weirdo" guaranteed sign,hahaha!