2007年2月7日星期三

Good and Bad day

My gold coated iron particles synthesis has been delayed for quite some time, due to many unforseen circumstances, including today. I do not understand why the system is so rigid with no flexibility and "人情味" at all. All I need is 5ml of the hydrogen tetrachloroaurate... That's all I asked for. But NO! At the end, my mentor has to come to the lab and beg for the chemicals from another nicer researcher. Troublesome eh... I didn't know the school hire my mentor to do such work also, what a waste of money!

And so... I ended my morning feeling bad and cursing the school. But I hate this feeling! I decided to get rid of my habit of cursing things when "unforseen circumstances" always happen. I really have to change! So people out there, please remind me whenever I complain too much again.

By the time we've got the precious 5ml that costs the school SGD7, it's already 3pm. I wasted my morning and afternoon in the school walking around in the empty lab dreaming, and zombie-ing. Worse still, I have to delay my synthesis again.

However, a call from a company that I've applied to ligthened up my day. It's a research based company, which claims to be one of the top 7 private nanotechnology companies in Asia. The person has arranged an interview for me next Tuesday. I'm looking forward for it. It's an R&D job which is more related to my studies. I hope this will be a good and successful one so that I don't have to suffer with job hunting anymore. Better still, once I have my starting date set, I can plan my holiday ahead with my sister, my friends and yee hau! YEAH!!!

Da jie... Pray for me so that we can enjoy in China on June!!!!

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

ha ha, of course I'll pray for you...... but I thought you are considering to further study??

薇薇 说...

thought of...my mentor is still persuading me into studying master.he failed to persuade me into PHD,he gave up and now talk about master...

i'll tell u what i think about all these when i go home.

^^

KiaHooi 说...

Sing out loud with Daniel Powter, will feel extremely better!

薇薇 说...

yeah...it reminds me i used to play "bad day" in my mp3 a lot!