2007年2月28日星期三

The Pursuit of Happyness


It's the saddest movie by Will Smith by far. I have never seen him in such serious movie before. I knew him since he played a role in "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" which makes you laugh non-stop! All I can remember of Will Smith is "Men in Black", "Bad Boyz", thrilling movies, but not the serious and sad movie like this.

The story itself is inspired by true story of Chris Gardner. It's painful to see the father suffer to make a living, to provide the son education and a place to stay. But the relationship between the father and son touches your heart so much, that you actually want the father to get the job, to be able to make a living.

No wonder Smith was nominated for the main actor in Oscar, he deserves the nomination. It's a good movie, so watch this.

3 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

Ya, I totally agree with you. And I really have to say this: Will Smith is so cool! He is cool as a great comedian and he is cool as a serious actor! Love him! (but, so far, I still think that Men in Black is his best! he he!)

薇薇 说...

ya lo.really didnt expect him to act so seriously in such inspiring movie.

he's the best of the best of the best!

^_^

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

ha ha! I like this! The best of the best of the best! ha ha! Coolest man in black! :D