2007年2月28日星期三

The Lake House


Keanu is soooo Handsome! Ok, I think you've got the point, that I like Keanu quite a lot, just because of his look. But, the bad thing about him is, he's not a good actor. However, his handsome face will just distract you from his bad acting. Agree?

This is just a so-so love story. Keanu and Sandra (I like her very much too!) fell in love, but there's a distance of two-years apart. They keep in touch via short letters that they left for each other everyday at the mailbox.

The best part of the movie is waiting. How two people in love, and wait for each other, to have a chance to see each other in their real life. I guess I'll read "Persuasion" by Jane Austen, that's the favourite book of Sandra in the movie, it's a story about waiting too.

I prefer seeing two of them in the all-time-favourite, "Speed".

About the rating of this movie, well, like I said, it's a so-so movie, you won't lose anything if you didn't watch this. But watch it if you like both of them, Keanu and Sandra! Hehehe...

2 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

I'm never a fan of both of them. They don't really have the 'charm' that could make me wanted to watch a movie. (the only reason I like Keanu is because of "Something's Gotta Give"). So, base on your comment, I think most likely this dvd will stay untouched until I have watched every single dvd we have. ;p

薇薇 说...

i know you did not intend to watch this since the release. i just wanna watch the two of them la.very nice as couple!hahaha...