2007年2月12日星期一

~Thank You~



It's such a wonderful gathering to see everybody, enjoying at the BBQ. Planning for the BBQ is not an easy task, nor it is difficult. The important thing is we get to see all of us enjoying each other's company for the evening.

I do not know how long will this friendship last, I am not able to predict how long will we keep in touch, but the long lasting moment of the gathering will always stay in my heart.

I have faith, that we're true friends, which the friendship will last forever and ever...

I felt like hugging all of you when you said goodbye and left, but I didn't maybe because I felt embarrassing to have such thought. Maybe I'll give you all a hug hug when we meet again for another fantastic gathering.

The best thing of the gathering is---- we didn't have to pay for it! Hahahahaha!!!Yahoooooo!!!!!~~ The working seniors paid for us, EVERYTHING!

6 条评论:

huinee 说...

很喜欢这首歌,是什么歌啊?

薇薇 说...

张学友的“讲你知”。我在部落的最底下写了,情人节要到了嘛!总得播些情歌。

我回房间send这首歌给你吧!

匿名 说...

天, 为什么没有拍到我的?

薇薇 说...

aiya...i just didn't upload la...where got space to put so many photos...

匿名 说...

why u dun put the photo got me?
u 偏心!!!!!!!:P

薇薇 说...

whoa...dont bad mouth me like that leh...
just coincidence...i'll send all the photos to you la~

^_^