2007年11月29日星期四

Addiction

Addiction is a way to get through the stresses in your life. I admit, I have lots of addiction. On daily basis, I'm addicted to caffeine. I get my daily cup the first thing when I reach the office. Nothing seems to be more important than that.

I'm addicted to blogs. Not just my blog, but others' blogs. I check out my friends' blogs very often. Far more often than the rate they're writing.

I'm addicted to different types of food from time to time. I had taken 3 meals of sushi for this week. And I'm addicted to the lekur at the pasar malam in Boon Lay. But today, I'm tired of food, I can't finish even half of them...

I'm addicted to dramas, actors, songs, movies, books all the time. I've been watching "Hero" (by Takuya Kimura) on Youtube. The drama, all 11 episodes! What can you say...

I'm addicted to Christmas songs, that I play the Christmas songs in my MP3 again and again and again...

I'm addicted to Christmas mood. I adore all the ornaments and still thinking of buying more decorations for my cubicle, though I'm already having the most. (Thanks to my colleague whom had supported my addiciton, bought a 5ft tree, and wonderful ornaments even from IKEA.)

I'm addicted to simply everything...

This is how I get through the best and the worst thing in my daily life.

How about you?

2 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

I'm addicted to most of the things you're addicted to!

薇薇 说...

I'm sure one of the addiction you have is coffee!

hahaha!