2007年11月22日星期四

Sick

I was sick, AGAIN!

I had some flu on Monday afternoon. I thought it should be some minor case, so I took a packet of Panadol Cold Relief and hoped for the best. Tuesday morning seems fine to me. I was able to work... Only until 2pm. After lunch hour, I started to sneeze a lot. And nothing helped. I can't even concentrated on my work, and I have to cut my conversation half way when I was on the phone with my vendor. SHIT! This is bad!

Wednesday, I still woke up as usual and went to work. But after a while, I decided to pay the panel doctor a visit. She checked my throat etc, asked about my job nature, and gave me an MC to "shoo" me home. I was glad she did. I went back to the office, settled some small stuffs and waved goodbye to everybody.

I came back, took medicine and slept like no tomorrow. I slept from 2pm to almost 7pm. Then work up to have something to eat. Then continue with my sleep from 9pm to 7.30am!!!! I seldom sleep like this!

Hahahaha! But it's really a good sleep. I'm feeling better right now, though the blocked nose and sore throat are still here. But not as bad as yesterday anymore.

Ciao~

没有评论: