2007年11月29日星期四

Got Bitten by The Reality of Life

You see me smiling, laughing, talking, chirpy most of the days... But, somehow life is fair, that no matter how chirpy happy I am, reality of life still got me bitten.

Last night, we were discussing about the rental hike of the current unit. The owner wanted a hike of $500 in this new contract. I have nothing to object, as I know there are more expensive contracts waving like sharks in the property market. $500 hike, consider you lucky.

I thought, the hike should be shared among all the 4 people in the house. But somehow, someone wants us to pay more for the room. Meaning, the burden of hike is more on our shoulders. While he wants to enjoy his privacy at the rate, far more lower than the privacy price in the market. ARGH!

We will try to get the deal. I am not trying to be unfriendly to my housemate, but hey! Go on and look for the property market now, and dream on to get a single room at that price you're asking from us! SHIT!

....

At work, I'm still happily working. But we know, we have to wave goodbye to the happy hour very soon. I guess it will be my last month of happy hour. There will be a very drastic change in my team. Suddenly, I have two bosses. One additional, and one changed. The new boss has the fame on "super demanding" boss board. Wish me luck!

....

Reality bites!

I know I will be able to go through just fine. I'll find my way.

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

1st of all.. make sure ur housemate nvr read ur blog? I guess they not..
but I think u r ok even if they read hoh? ^_^
If too exp, look for a room then, should be much cheaper, but even less freedom then..

working de.. don worry la, just work as per normal. It's a good learning experience to work with ppl like that ma? "level up" faster then! :D

cs

KiaHooi 说...

Reality does bite, but reality also gave us the life we have now, and also the motivation to be even better! (if one is thinking on the right track).

Ganbatte gal, I know you can find the way!

薇薇 说...

my housemates aren't that close to me that they know i have a blog.

yes, reality bites.

my prob more or less solved... guess no matter what, i just have to keep moving!