2007年11月11日星期日

Sunday Morning

I managed to wake up early today and went out for a short jog. Yeah! It's not a long jog, I still could not manage to run for long distance but run and walk... I really am doubtful to my ability to finish the 10km I signed up on Dec. I cheer my courage for doing that, but I am really doubtful.

Tsk!

Wanted to make myself banana pancake like I did last weekend. But this time around, something went wrong, I accidentally poured in too much of milk into the mixture, the whole thing became so watery... I nearly vomit when I saw the mixture frying in the pan. So, I poured them all... And ended up with boring white bread and banana, and also a cup of coffee as usual.

Watched some TV, chatted with Han Chean about daily life matters, and showered. Feeling refresh! Maybe because of the blue blue sky I got to see when I was jogging. The weather is meant for some outdoor I tell you. Hehehe...

Doing laundry on my jogging clothes, they're super smelly! Waiting for my Sunday routine, CSI! And also lunch gathering with AM, SH and Jerry. I guess it will be a long long talk as usual. About life, dreams, problems etc.

This is my Sunday morning, and I like it! At least I'm not slothy today! :P

2 条评论:

KiaHooi 说...

I can tell you for sure my Sunday morning is a slothy one

*nget nget nget*

(tak boleh tahan, somemore proud of my own slothfulness)

薇薇 说...

hahaha! most of my sundays are slothy too!

the last sunday was just an exceptional case! lets see how long i can maintain the good unslothfulness habit~