2007年11月24日星期六

My X'mas Mood

It's not too early to start some X'mas mood around you. I've already started that!!!!

The happiest thing I did last weekend in KL, was getting a white christmas tree (small one) and moved them to my office on Tuesday. I bought some ornaments and the rice lights too! It's very merry to see a christmass tree on my cubicle (sharing that with my colleague sitting opposite me). At first, he's a bit... "You bought a tree?!" Now, we're already planning what else we can get for the little tree.

After putting up the tree, my rice lights is a lil bit too long for the small tree. So, I routed them around my cubicle until they reached the plug. Fit the cubicle just nice! How sweet! I have lights flashing and blinking when I work! hmmmmmmm..........................

Not just the little small tree. My colleagues started to recycle their decoration used last year to put around their own cubicles as well. And, the happiest thing we did....was.............we bought another 5ft xmas tree yesterday during lunch time!!!! WHOA! We saw some promo at giant in vivo city. We got a 5ft and some ornaments for the tree! We're so happy! At least for me! We're going to put it up on Monday in the lab ^_^

I like the way we started to get into some celebration mood. It kinda bring everybody closer. When we think of what else to get, what to buy, where to buy, to buy together etc.... I like it!

I will take some pictures when my trees are ready!~

Happy!~

4 条评论:

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

Hey, you are making me very envy. I saw your email when I was in Japan, when something wrong with our server where I can read emails but can't reply!!
Share your photos ASAP. I really wish to see your office with Xmas mood (^^)
I'm planning to buy one too. We went to Tesco and Queensbay today but didn't see any nice Xmas trees. :( Keep looking loh~
p.s. love the songs you sent

薇薇 说...

oh, glad that you like the songs. I have 30 xmas songs collection now! you want?

been very hardworking in dl-ing xmas songs! even exchange with kia hooi! hahahahaha!!!

the team got more lively since i was there. i'm the youngest! more energy! hahahahaha! but things are going to change soon, i might need to say goodbye to my happy hour! tell u more

Ying Ying 盈盈 说...

hey, I have more xmas songs than you lah ;p

薇薇 说...

eh...me dl one by one from internet ok... very painful de. got 30 over xmas songs is considered very good!