2007年11月16日星期五

Another Weekend Getaway

It will be another weekend getaway for me. I'm going to KL in a few hours time, taking the midnight bus to KL.

I didn't plan to go KL. But it happened that Yee Hau wants to go KL for some conference in Sunway Hotel. Since he will book a hotel room, whether or not I'm going with him. I might as well GO?! :P If not, who's going to enjoy all the facilities in the hotel while he's in the conference right? We have to make every cent we pay, worth the price. Hahahahaha!

I guess I'll be hiding in Sunway most of the time for this weekend. As public transport from Sunway to other part is relatively tedious. Besides, I can only think of Kean Long (always busy with homework, thesis, exam etc) if you ever asked why not meeting with friends? Kia Hooi, Han Chean, Cindy etc had already left KL.

I did not plan what will I be doing there for the weekend. I think I will know what to do when time comes.

Enjoy the weekend everybody~

Ciao~

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Long time i didn't leave comment! I want to protest! I didn't say anything about my thesis nor exam nor project.. (by the way, my exam already end ok?!) sian diao.. u said u want to enjoy the hotel facility and.. that's all.. so i was suddenly became the "busy" person lo..