2007年12月19日星期三

FA X'mas


Well, these are the two photos taken last Friday. We're all from FA (Failure Analysis), engineers, technicians and operators. And of cause, the 5ft X'mas tree we got from Giant to decorate our FA lab.

The operators initiated the gift exchange and I helped them to coordinate between the lab and the engineers. We're glad that almost everybody could make it on that day and feast with pizzas and KFC together.

I think it's important for us to appreciate what all the operators and technicians have done for us throughout the year. Well, though it's not a year for me, but I really appreciate their help all along the way.

Nobody knows everything, we learn from everybody.

Merry Christmas!~

By the way, I was holding a handheld vacuum cleaner in the picture! That's my x'mas gift ^_^

没有评论: