2007年12月28日星期五

New Year Resolution?

Some people said you shouldn't aim too high on your new year resolution, so that you would be able to see some results on yourself, instead of having some nice-to-see-but-you-can-never-do-it-new-year-resolution. Maybe, they're right. My new year resolutions are always, there to be seen, but not to be done.

It's time to say goodbye to 2007, very soon. I'm thinking what I have done for the year, sadly I can't recall much. Like what I have been saying earlier on, I've wasted my time in uni not doing any meaningful thing.

2007
  1. Completed my 4 years course in NTU with surprisingly the 1st class Honours.
  2. Found a job related to my studies.
  3. Went to Yunnan with my sister, and saw the most beautiful sunrise on earth, that touched my heart.
  4. Watched Jacky Cheung's concert in Bukit Jalil Stadium for the first time of my life, or maybe the last time too.
  5. Ran the first 10km of my life in 73mins.
  6. Got some writings published on newspapers for the first time of my life.
  7. Cut my hair (Does this count?)
  8. Learned salsa (But forgot all of them)
  9. Learned that some reality really bites. But family and friends will give me their helping hands.
What I want to do on 2008?
  1. Continue to run the Standard Chartered 10km. Aim for 60mins. (Hopefully)
  2. Continue to learn salsa (and practice!)
  3. Be skillful in photoshop and get myself my DSLR with my bonus.
  4. Write more. (Till one day it can help me to earn?)
  5. Be able to keep my annual leave so that I can go to SiChuan on 2009.
  6. Exercise at least twice per week.
  7. Maintain my weight at 47kg.
  8. Secret for my work (I just don't use to reveal too much)
I think I shall put these as what I will HAVE to do on 2008. Maybe I will add more, it's a 12 whole months to plan anyway.

2 条评论:

Se@n 说...

Everybody has got their own dreams and these drive them to their very own distinctive destiny.

Wish you have a wonderful year ahead.
Best regards

薇薇 说...

Same to you!!!!

happy new year!