2008年3月2日星期日

Fruitful Saturday

What a fruitful and full of programmes Saturday for me!

It's been long I didn't do so much things in a Saturday. I woke up (late) in the *hem hem* morning, and rushed to washed myself up to meet up with Aimei, Hock Chuan, Sock Hoai, Ching Siang at Jurong Point for a lunch. Then of course, we chit chatted for quite some time... That's what will happen when you have some friends sit down together.

Then, thanks to Hock Chuan for not wanting to accompany Aimei to the back massage with her complimentary voucher, I went with her. So I rushed back to my room, changed very FAST, and rushed out again to Orchard together with Aimei and Hock Chuan. While we're enjoying our back massage, Hock Chuan went to shop around. Thank you!

Then, we strolled along Orchard Road, Aimei queued for the HCBS lucky draw and got a keychain, I bought a cup of Iced Mocha from Starbucks etc. Then we headed to Vivo City for meeting up with friends for a buffet dinner as a celebration for Wing Yu and Chun Sin's birthday.

The dinner was great! Too bad it was too rushing for me, that I didn't bring my camera. We had the buffet dinner at Carnivore restaurant, as the name suggested, we ate MEAT! And almost meat ONLY!!! Cheh gong...

We felt like emperor... We have the passodors (chef who BBQ the meat) that came to all the tables to serve us the meat! The meat, are DELICIOUS! My favourite, is the BBQ pineapple! It's simply GREAT! I never thought of BBQ-ing the pineapple! I'll definitely add this in next time when I have a BBQ party! GREAT!

Ok people, Carnivore restaurant is a recommended buffet if you like meat! I love it!~

Price wise, reasonable, $39++.

没有评论: