2008年3月9日星期日

Never in my LIFE

Never in my life, I am so excited about election in Malaysia! Election 2008, is simply GREAT! MAGNIFICENT!

Penang, Ipoh, Selangor, Kelantan, Kedah have been taken by the opposition party!
BN lost the 2/3 majority!

This is the history! And all of the sudden, I see hope in Malaysia! I see bright future in Malaysia! This is the first step for a good change! These are the voices from Malaysians!

I sincerely, truly, 100% hope that with the first change, we are stepping to the better brighter Malaysia! Then, there's no longer reason to stay in Singapore right? Talents will be more willing to go back to Malaysia from US, UK, Singapore, Australia etc. Who wants to be away from home and family?

We have the resources! We have the people! Now we have the healthier democratic!

I hope for the best! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

I have already started to think (think onli ya) to go back le.
Original plan of mine still there, just that the 'route' of going back, seems clearer now.

One day, when I go back, and this rocket still standing strong, i will join the party lo~ still got my full time job of cos! but wanna c how I can help out, in developing and protecting my loveli Hometown, loveli Island :)

cs

Unknown 说...

yeah, for the first time I followed the elections news like maniac... I hope BN realize their mistake for real!!

薇薇 说...

cs:Wah!u really wanna go join DAP ar? i didnt know you're so interested in politics.

en:don't say u la...me grown up already, also first time!