2008年3月27日星期四

Slowly...

I've been feeling quite tired these days. Spend longer hours in the office averagely throughout the weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I actually kinda enjoy it when I can get things figured out. But, my brain has been drained!

I have to admit I'm not a very good long-hour-person. I have shorter attention. Hence, being working till 7pm everyday, really drains me a lot.

Besides being tired, my stressful symptoms come back again! I eat a lot! I meant A LOT!!!!! I look for better dinner everyday after work. Fats are growing around my waist, while my wallet is growing thinner! ARGH!

What's more? Pimples and acne are here to visit me too...

Caffeine intake increases as well...

ARGH... The cells are slowly... aging...

But you know what, the excitement you had when you found something, it pays. I hope I can get good results everyday. But you know, this never happens :P

没有评论: