2008年3月16日星期日

My New Casio Watch

Let me introduce you to my new Casio Watch!

Well, I've been looking for this watch for quite some time ever since I knew about it from the Casio website. I want to have one of this because, it can calculate the steps, speed, distance and even calorie when you're walking and exercizing. It's not the exact number, it's just an average, but still, very good for a watch that costs $100.

I do not have the initiative to run on the road when I do not know how long exactly I've been running... So, a watch like this comes handy to me. It can also store energy consumed in 7 days. That's very good for people on diet eh?

It's not a pretty watch, but I like it! Yee Hau bought this for me as a present. Hee hee... Thank you!~

Anyway, we call it the Bumble Bee Watch. Because, it looks like the Bumble Bee in Transformer! :P

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

hey! I've been looking for something like this too. But they are expensive... $100 is a steal!

薇薇 说...

hehe! go get one! i got that from bras basah.

Unknown 说...

tell me when it transformed... lolz

薇薇 说...

sure i will! :P